Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Director to join our team full-time in Kochi, Kerala (India).
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Delivery Director, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
We are looking for a Delivery Director to be responsible for the leadership and delivery of large, complex transformation programmes that consist of business, technology and operational change.
We’re seeking experienced, high calibre industry leaders with a proven track record of successful delivery. Candidates must have a deep understanding of programme management principles, a strategic mindset and the natural ability to lead large teams.
The role of the Delivery Director is to ensure customer satisfaction, business growth and smooth delivery across numerous projects/programs.
- Defining the objectives, delivery strategy and associated timelines for the programme, setting aspirational goals and milestones
- Choosing a delivery methodology and ensuring it is implemented effectively with the appropriate controls and governance
- Providing regular progress updates to senior client stakeholders and the Ciklum SMT including the escalation of blocking issues and ongoing risk management
- Building a high calibre, motivated and professional programme leadership team across all disciplines including business design, technology and architecture, testing, release and live support, business change
- Day to day management of a multidisciplinary team which consists of client staff, contractors, suppliers and Ciklum staff, including performance management where necessary
- Definition of and adherence to the programme budget
- Ongoing identification and implementation of efficiencies needed to improve quality and pace while reducing running costs
- Ensure all solutions and operations adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- On demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, DMs, etc.)
- Managing and monitoring of gross margin (GM) and ongoing earned value (EV) analysis
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Supervise and mentor Delivery Management Team
- Be accountable for the Change and Risk management for the entire Customer’s project portfolios, including those managed by other project managers, balancing resources in line with overall delivery criticality
- Play leading-role for Agile Center of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, be highly organised and have excellent leadership skillsю
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 10 years
- Proven experience as a Programme Director who has already successfully delivered programmes with an annual budget in excess of £10m and over 100+ team members
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and approaches, in-depth experience managing a large-scale agile delivery is a distinct advantage
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Business acumen with a strategic perspective
- Ability to make rapid, informed considered decisions
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organisational skills, good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills, the ability to lead, network effectively, negotiate and influence people
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Strong values – Openness; honesty; integrity; reliability
- A drive to win and build ‘best in class’ teams and solutions
- Experience in conducting trainings, coaching and mentoring group of Delivery Managers
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- Ready for business trips more than 25% of working time
- Technical hands-on experience (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Product Management background
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Industry presence in a project management or Agile approaches: conferences, articles, trainings, webinars etc
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.