Project Management vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Director, to join our team full-time in Israel.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Delivery Director, you will be responsible for the oversight, leadership and delivery of multiple large, complex transformation engagements that make up one of Ciklum’s largest markets. The role is focused on supporting our commercial teams in developing winning agile transformation strategies to advise existing accounts and win new deals. The engagements consist of business, technology and operational change. Customer satisfaction, business growth and smooth delivery across numerous projects/programs is a core aspect of the role and potential candidates should be adept at balancing engagement outcomes and the broader goals for the client relationship.
We’re seeking experienced, high caliber industry leaders with a proven track record of successful delivery. Candidates must have a deep understanding of program and portfolio management principles, a strategic mindset and the natural ability to lead large teams. In addition, the candidate must have a deep understanding of the business culture in Israel and be able to bridge the gap between our clients and our global delivery organization, and to have accountability of the p&l for the portfolio.
- Taking accountability for the P&L of the portfolio, working closely with the commercial team to hit growth and GM targets for the portfolio
- Defining the objectives, delivery strategy and associated timelines for the portfolio, setting aspirational goals and milestones
- Working with account teams (Delivery and Account Management) to agree a delivery methodology and ensuring it is implemented effectively with the appropriate controls and governance
- Providing regular progress updates to senior client stakeholders and the Ciklum Leadership, including the escalation of blocking issues and ongoing risk management
- Day to day management of a multidisciplinary team consisting of client staff, contractors, suppliers and Ciklum staff, including performance management where necessary
- Definition of and adherence to the portfolio budget
- Ongoing identification and implementation of efficiencies needed to improve quality and pace while reducing running costs
- Ensure all solutions and operations adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- On-demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, DMs, etc.)
- Managing and monitoring of gross margin and ongoing earned value analysis
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Supervise and mentor Delivery Management Team
- Be accountable for the Change and Risk management for the entire Customer’s project portfolios, including those managed by other project managers, balancing resources in line with overall delivery criticality
- Leading a global high caliber, motivated and professional program leadership team across all disciplines including business design, business change, technology and architecture, testing, release and live support
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, be highly organized and have excellent leadership skills
- 8+ years of Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within the Product Engineering and/or IT consulting industry
- 3+ years of experience as a Program,, or Portfolio Director who has already successfully delivered programs with an annual budget in excess of $4-6+m and over 50-70+ team members
- Experience running full stack product engineering teams combining user research and DevOps to create products users love at pace
- Deep agile expertise, experience in scaling programs via SAFe, LeSS, Nexus etc
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Business acumen with a strategic perspective
- Ability to make rapid informed decisions
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Experience in conducting training, coaching and mentoring a group of Delivery Managers
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Influencing and negotiating with clients
- Works collaboratively with clients to identify issues with delivery, opportunities beyond the existing engagement and works with clients to solve issues and grow the account
- Problem Solving
- Identifies the root causes and effects of the problem, comes up with appropriate solutions, and executes on them
- Decision Making
- Ask the right questions. Analyzes information and makes data-driven decisions
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presents multiple arguments, considers feedback, adjusts language to the target audience
- Commitment to Excellence
- Actively seeks new ways of working and continually improves productivity
- Thrives on ambiguity, handles multiple demands effectively, adapts to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
- Integrity & Ethics
- Makes choices and consistently acts in a manner that displays integrity (following internal principles, morals, and values) and ethics (following external laws, rules, and norms)
- Voluntarily and proactively initiates the steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities; leads towards resolution by asking sensible questions
- Comprehension & Communication
- Articulates and comprehends technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions and conclusions in a clear and effective manner
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- Join the leadership at one of the most successful and fastest growing regions in Ciklum.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Ciklum’s commitment to providing support to your professional growth within the organization
- Work closely with an contribute to the success of top Hi-Tech companies in the market
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.