Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Delivery Director to join our team in Kyiv office.
Lead and be responsible for the smooth delivery of work across a set of accounts or a single large account. You will manage a large delivery team of project managers and programme managers. You will continue to develop an industry-leading delivery function, ensuring we understand our client’s business, creating relevant and effective work in response to our client’s needs, on brief, on time, on budget and above all to a high-quality standard.
This role would suit an experienced senior delivery expert who has successfully led and managed delivery departments to deliver world-class modern software systems to customer renowned brands utilizing class-leading technologies.
This role will deliver a diverse range of programs and manage client stakeholders within custom software development and will deliver large scale digital programs from inception through to transition.
- Leading the delivery across a group of accounts or a single large account
- Overseeing and developing new initiatives, products and services for our clients.
- Building relationships with senior client stakeholders and internal Ciklum teams to promote delivery practises, develop ways of working and operational models with and for our clients.
- Establishing the governance approach for new clients and ensuring that governance models are followed for existing clients and internally within Ciklum.
- This role is the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keeps an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs.
- You will have a people oriented personality, will have a brilliant ability to mix programme delivery, client and stakeholder management, and have the creative vision to find unique solutions to complex problems, enabled through your depth in experience of solving client problems.
- You will manage a variety of stakeholders, ensuring the highest quality of communication and collaboration is achieved.
- You will work closely with the clients business, and will enjoy translating business requirements into deliverable strategies, working closely with both the client and technologists.
- You will plan resources from both technical and non-technical disciplines, on, near and offshore.
- You will be comfortable managing the financial aspects of programme budget and resources (£10M+), including business case development.
- You will have a successful track record in delivering complex and challenging digital programmes on time and to budget. Comfortable developing and shaping the programme vision.
- You will have excellent knowledge of digital business processes, key trends and value drivers – ability to use this knowledge to generate or influence new ideas to optimise effectiveness; .
- You will understand Agile delivery methodologies and their pragmatic application within a fast-moving and/or agency environment.
- You will have proven ability to understand customer needs, and work with resources to convert these into compelling Digital experiences.
- You will have direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps.
- Senior account/engagement management experience, as well as recent experience in managing complex delivery in professional services or program leadership environment
- 5-10 years’ experience working in consulting or outsourcing account/delivery management
- Strong understanding of software development
- 10+ years’ project management experience
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients, plus the ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, quick-thinker
- MBA or equivalent business experience is preferable
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
Client video presentation