Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Manager to join the Ciklum Information Technology team.
The Ciklum IT Department is continuing its mission to ensure Ciklum remains a progressive, data-driven, digitised business. Our ambitious, exec-backed IT Strategy is delivered by a well-funded portfolio of business and IT programs, projects and products that span the organization from front-to-back. Our way of working within the IT Department is also transforming to deepen and maximise our architecture-driven approach, engineering excellence and to productise our IT solutions. Given our engineering capability, we harness both custom-built and SaaS solutions, choosing the right solution for each situation. The goal is to make sure that Ciklum is responsive to the immediate business needs and the changing business climate by being supplemented with the best IT tools and enablers.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for leading project teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more Ciklum business units. Manage resources, schedules, and financials and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. They should also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Delivery Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Work closely with the responsible business unit delegates as stakeholders to understand the business requirements of the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Engage in project scope definition discussions with project stakeholders to build the optimal delivery engagement and solution that would meet the business units needs and goals
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from resource assignment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Set-up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams
- Monitor changing business unit needs and proactively offer possible solutions
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve customer satisfaction while managing the cost and time estimates
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Be the business units trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum IT team reputation and quality outputs
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, manage their development, delivery, execution, monitoring and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from initiation to deployment together with the project team members
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost timelines
- Report project progress / status on a regular basis to the customer, internal IT team management, perform other duties as required by the Projects & Governance Lead
- Support project team members through information sharing and peer-to-peer learning
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a delivery management role, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Entrepreneurial mindset to make sure that project outputs are aligned with desired business outcomes. Strong service / client oriented attitude, focus on the outcome
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects up to 15 FTE
- Ability to choose and set-up delivery management tools and techniques in the project
- Experience in project configuration management and managing KPIs
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- Good understanding of change and expectations management
- Experience in successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Technical background is a big plus (software development, QA, DevOps etc.)
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation