On behalf of a Client, Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. These solutions maximize clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable.
The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
- Manage the R&D group in Ciklum
- Own the planning and execution of product features meeting agreed quality criteria and timeline
- Provide transparency to the VP R&D, VP Product and Product managers regarding development plans and progress
- Work with senior management on the planning and implementation of the product technology roadmap
- Correlate technological requirements and needs with VP R&D
- Recruit, guide and mentor team leaders and team members both professionally as well as managerially
- Manage the team members retention and performance in coordination with the VP R&D and Ciklum HR
- Assimilate the development processes agreed with the VP R&D and VP Product
- Guide and align all team members with roadmap and company vision, goals and desired business achievements
- BSc/MSc in computer Science
- At least 10 years in developing SaaS products
- At least 5 years in managing development teams of at least 10 team members including SW engineers and QA
- Delivery / Project Management experience including Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Strong “Manager or managers” experience
- Technical background (software development)
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Quick learning abilities
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Team player, very good people communication skills
- Strong proactivity – a “pusher”
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Possibilities to work in a big successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.