With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Manager to one of our business domains to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 70+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners, we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest-growing gambling platform. We are looking for a Delivery Manager who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who has very high-quality standards, understands and cares about business value. You will work in a team with other Delivery Managers in a very dynamic environment with numerous daily production release and will be ultimately responsible for running set of scrum teams belonging to a business domain and helping them to reach high performant and predictable delivery.
- Responsible for predicable and high-quality Delivery process with coordination with Product and Architecture groups. Facilitate problem solving and collaboration. Monitor team performance
- Responsible for People Management topics for the development teams including hiring, cost control, performance reviews, and training for Developers, QAs, Scrum masters and Domain Architect. Set Goals and PDPs and support team members towards achieving them. Advise on HR related topics, aligned with People Partner
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective cross functional scrum teams through coaching and facilitating continuous improvement of process and approach to software delivery. Support and assist in team self-organisation. Promote Lottoland culture (openness, honest feedback, inspire others) and help on conflict solving
- Working with other Delivery Managers, Domain Architects or Other roles to define and promote best engineering practices including but not limited to: quality assurance, agile and lean practices, application support and facilitate evolution towards distributed architecture (aligned with Architects team vision).
- Managing Delivery risks that would impact the committed Delivery time and quality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of coordinating software projects and/or client interactions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of agile tools and techniques in particular Scrum and Kanban as well as previous hands on experience of working in an Agile/Lean software environment such that you are able to coach and offer insight to existing experienced teams employing scrum
- Understanding of engineering and test practices that compliment agile frameworks
- Management of small, medium teams
- Proven ability to explain technical issues to both engineers and non-technical commercial personnel
- A solid educational background in a relevant discipline
- Technical competent, but conversant with working alongside Technical Architects and talented lead developers
- A keen interest in technologies and approaches which increase efficiency, quality and sustainability
- Used to working on numerous work streams and project deliverables
- Work with teams to evaluate risks and assess potential impacts on project delivery
- Enthusiastic about building great software, expanding your skills, knowledge and taking your career to the next level
- A software development background would be advantageous
- Experience working on highly available and scalable software and services
- Smart, results-oriented team player
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Person who will identify and resolve systemic issues
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary