Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Delivery Manager to join a team of Agile Delivery experts.
Ciklum Agile Delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both large companies and innovative startups around the world.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
The Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Senior Delivery Manager.
- Engage into pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and Ciklum’s commercial interests
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
Responsibilities in Managed Projects
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 3 years
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects up to 7-25 FTE
- Strong service/client oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Ability to choose and set up project management tools and techniques in the project
- Experience in Configuration management and managing KPIs
- Good understanding of change and expectations management
- Experience in successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience of work in a distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Understanding of SAFe or LeSS
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation