Delivery Manager for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Delivery Manager for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Managing a number of team’s delivery and process over time and how they combine to create a single experience.
- Working with the team to define objective led metrics in concert with the stakeholders
- Work with the delivery org to manage cross functional projects
- Highlighting and addressing risks, issues, blockers and actions
- Reporting on progress across multiple teams.
- Kicking off and defining new initiatives as required
- Rolling out our new products /services across the UK/global markets
- Proven record of delivering initiatives (5+ Years) in line with agreed value, quality and constraints and helping multiple teams manage delivery towards objectives
- Experience working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven ability to negotiate with clients and suppliers at a managerial level
- Must have some experience of matrix management of staff who do not directly report into them in an agile working environment
- Proven expertise in working in an agile approach – Examples of helping teams improve, setting and meeting objectives.
- Able to build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an overall unified plan across multiple teams to work towards
- Drive the success of projects using clear and confident methods of project delivery
- Develop & manage agile cross-functional project plans
- Proactively manage dependencies of varying complexity across stakeholders from technical, business and leadership teams potentially planning and feeding into larger programmes and portfolios
- Coach team members, Delivery Managers and others
- Facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Understand and share best practice, ensuring all relevant learnings from roll out are shared with Technology and Stakeholder teams, across markets
- Balance objectives and can redeploy people and resources as priorities change
- In-depth knowledge of agile and other methodologies
- Ability to analyse data and to provide appropriate metrics to stakeholders
- Proactively manage risks, people and budgets where required
- Knowledgeable in agile project management approaches and can apply and coach effectively
- Strong background in technology and agile delivery
- Confident in the use of agile delivery tools and techniques that are appropriate for the situation
- Has subject matter expertise in agile delivery or agile project management and is able to leverage experience of similar situations
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.