WorldTicket A/S is a leading fast growing software and service provider of sales, reservation and inventory system for regional and mid-sized international airlines. The WorldTicket headquarter is located in Copenhagen Denmark, with offices for development, Quality Assurance and Customer Service in Kiev, Bangkok and Warsaw.
Important components of their production, staging and test environments are Ubuntu Linux, Java JDK, MySQL, NgingX, Postfix, Puppet, OpenNMS, VPN, Docker, Mesos/Marathon.
They offer interesting, challenging and well-paid job in international solid team and constant improvement of skills.
On behalf of WorldTicket, Ciklum is looking for Delivery Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Delivery Manager, your main responsibility will be to deliver solutions for business and leisure travelers. The solutions will be a combination of an e-commerce platform, mobile applications and enterprise micro-services.
You will be part of our team in Kyiv and will report to our Chief Technology Officer. We work in an agile environment where the pace is high and releases frequent.
- Acting as a main communication channel with other departments
- Delivery management of development teams in Kiev, Copenhagen and Bangkok
- Efficient resource (people/time) management
- Team delivery and quality management
- Coach developers to grow professionally
- Retention and review process
- Participation in recruitment of new team members
- Direct reporting to Worldticket CTO in Copenhagen
- Streamline our Scrum process
- Together with our Technical Lead coach developers on implementation design
- Good leadership and Agile PM skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to increase team productivity
- Experience with Scaled Scrum
- Major degree in Engineering, Technology or related field
- Experience with airline industry is an advantage
- Experience with distributed teams
- Ability to motivate and drive people
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, outgoing, ambitious and persistent
What's in it for you
- You will be joining and working with a global team with ambitious colleagues in multiple locations.
- We offer a fulfilling work environment for professional as well as personal development and a great opportunity to advance your qualifications and skill set from a job in the IT – and travel sector.
- In the position as a project manager you are expected to travel 25 days per year to our other offices.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary, based on skills & experience
- Business trips
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Friendly team
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions