Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Operations Specialist to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
This role will drive discipline and provide analytical support across global operational processes. Delivery operations specialists will closely interact with multiple stakeholders globally and work at pace and in multiple systems.
- Be a center of discipline and accuracy in time logging for Delivery Center or globally
- Manage and regularly improve operational processes to maximize operating efficiencies
- Set up and run the governance enable achieving Delivery Center targets
- Provide analytical support to ensure the execution of operational objectives (utilization, hiring capacity, capability management, profitability, and attrition)
- Acting as the pivotal point of Ciklum Digital business operations – weekly/monthly closing
- Acting as first-line support for a delivery system for delivery managers and delivery teams
- Collecting ad-hoc data and building analytics and reports for Ciklum Digital in collaboration with other departments/projects/units/etc.
- Experience with spreadsheets (quickly build a pivot table, use formulas like vlookup, sumifs, countifs, importrange and queries) and business intelligence tools (at Ciklum we use Sisense, DataStudio, Apps Script)
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, and bring clarity and structure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's in it for you
At Ciklum we are continuously breaking barriers and never stand still. You will join a like-minded Operations team that is relentlessly seeking new, more ingenious ways of solving problems.
Ciklum is a place to take ownership and be empowered to apply your solutions to solve problems.