Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Designer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others. Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
Designer will produce digital ads and assets for the world’s most recognizable brands.
In this role, you’ll specialize in the design of static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including product interfaces, social media and display advertising.
This is a fast-paced assignment that requires impeccable production skills.
You’ll work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work.
The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
In addition to making images incredible, you’ll make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- You have 2+ years of experience
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills. Sketch skills are a plus
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process, from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, and coping with rapid change is required
- You’re always on the lookout for process efficiencies
- You can handle repetitive tasks and stay focused
- You’re well-versed in English and production tricks
- You’re a clear communicator and are happy to work with designers from all over the world
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation