Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of Ciklum Support Center , Ciklum is looking for Designer to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be producing designs on behalf of one of our clients Ebuilders for it’s existing customers according to a brief and take part in rebranding of new clients.
Ebuilders produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2002 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Marks & Spencer and many others.
Their production work is solid & and scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high.
Ebuilders’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. Ebuilders is an independent digital production company and part of MediaMonks, world leaders in creative digital production. Watch 2017 showreel with recent works here.
- Create brand logos for new clients from scratch, prepare rebranding presentations;
- Customize and resize printed advertisement materials, provided by clients;
- Create graphics layouts, implement updates to existing layouts;
- Communicate with clients in the USA; work in the corresponding time zone (15:00 – 24:00 UA time).
- 2+ years of experience in brand design with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles;
- Adobe tools:
Illustrator 2+ years of business experience;
Indesign 2+ years of business experience;
Photoshop 1+ years of business experience;
- A solid portfolio with diverse projects;
- English: upper-intermediate.
- Other graphic/ interactive design tools from the Adobe suite;
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools.
- A passionate designer, who loves to work with great designs & interfaces;
- An experienced designer, who is seeking new challenges and feeling confident to work with world-class brands;
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker;
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time;
- A professional & easy communicator.
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with;
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers;
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands;
- Continuous learning & professional development.