Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, we are looking for DevOps Architect to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Contributes to the adoption of the DevOps culture at Imagine Software;
- Designing, developing, building, testing, deploying and monitoring large-scale solutions from development all the way to a production environment;
- Recognizing in advance where engineering will pay off versus short cuts;
- Commitment to exceptional team work and explain complex technical problems to various audiences;
- Taking ownership of assigned task and going the extra mile to solve problems.
- Programming ability is required. Advanced Python and shell scripting are required.
- Experience using Git, Ansible, yum/RPM, Docker, and Kubernetes/Swarm.
- Experience with engineering Linux environments, including developing software on Linux, systems automation & engineering on Linux, and debugging Linux applications and performance problems.
- Understanding the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Unix, and DevOps philosophies and knowing the difference between SLO, SLI, SLA, and SRE vs. DevOps.
- Good understanding of web services (REST, Web API) and applications (tomcat).
- Knowledge of Elastic stack and/or Prometheus.
- Ability to read, code, and debug other high or low-level languages.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL (MongoDB).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, initiate and promote technical solutions.
Client video presentation