Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional Engineering team working on a mission critical project for one of our clients. The Engineering team consists of Software Engineering, Data Engineering, DevOps and Infrastructure Engineering across multiple locations. The team structure is flat and close teamwork is pervasive. The Engineering team is responsible for developing and maintaining all in-house software for our client. It has very close interaction with all areas of the business comprising the Client Team, Investment Team and Operations Team. There is a strong demand from the business for innovation through software implementation and improvement of business processes. Team members manage requirements and interact with the business directly and are responsible for delivering against them in an agile way.
About the Client:
Our Client is a purpose-built pension investment manager with an advisory mindset who offers a dynamic and opportunistic approach to risk management, asset allocation, manager selection and implementation. The company now employs over 400 professionals who work for institutional investors with assets of c. $400bn.
- Delivery Support. Automate, support and troubleshoot the software delivery process based on the CI/CD delivery pipeline
- Delivery environments. Develop and evolve cloud infrastructure environments
- Quality of delivery. Follow and improve delivery quality standards
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving DevOps technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- CI/CD pipeline. Configure and add new features to the CI/CD pipeline
- Use industry best practices of DevOps processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of DevOps tasks to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business across different projects
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Branching strategies (Gitflow/trunk-base development)
- CI/CD (gated builds, feature environments, zero-downtime deployments)
- Versioning (SemVer/Gitversion)
- PowerShell/Azure CLI scripting/Azure graph
- ARM Templates/Terraform
- Understanding of Azure AD
- Azure networking – network configuration and security, load balancing, app gateways, etc.
- PaaS components (app services, functions, MS SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB, key vaults, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Azure VM infrastructure (VMs families, Pricing models, etc.)
- Azure container services (ACS/AKS/ACI)
- Understanding of caching services like Redis Cache and CDN
- Understanding container services
- Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- Build Tools (MSBuild, MSDeploy, dotnet, npm, nuget, etc.)
- Code Quality Analysis tools (Sonarqube/Resharper Inspector)
- Strong Git knowledge
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.