Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Argentina.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Design and build scalable and secure infrastructure on public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement CI/CD strategies
- Create and manage infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth deployment and integration of applications
- Implement industry best practices for security and compliance
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and provide technical guidance
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Experience with version control systems like GitHub
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform
- Familiarity with networking concepts and principles
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Relevant certifications in Cloud platforms and DevOps tools are a plus
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Ciklum is a global company entering Latin America and building a new delivery centre here. Become a part of the big story created right now.
Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate side by side with like-minded professionals on a global scale.
Be bold, not bored!