90 Percent of Everything is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and NoSQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
On behalf of 90 Percent of Everything, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the stable operation of the platform.
- Strong focus on ensuring that security best practice is implemented throughout the platform.
- Develop and maintain the IoT infrastructure for the platform across multiple environments.
- Configure and support the IoT OS that applications are deployed to.
- Work closely with development squads to support them in deploying their application and promoting them to production.
- Provide tooling to developers to improve their efficiency in operating applications.
- Continuous improvement of all CI/CD processes.
- Provide tooling to give developers visibility into the way that their systems are running.
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the DevOps Lead.
- Full hands-on technical experience
- Proficiency in:
- Linux OS, RHCE (RedHat Certified Engineer) level exam or similar
- IoT devices deployments
- EFK Logging
- Advanced use of git
- Understanding of Cloud Native system architecture
- Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
- Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination
- Deliver code based on precise architecture spec
- Deliver code without relying on precise architecture spec
- Automated testing
- Working with CI/CD practices
- Delivering code to production
- Maintaining production ready code
- Collaborating in small but fast paced teams
- Event driven architecture and message passing
- AWS (IAM, VPCs, Subnets, EC2, RDS, Route53)
- AWS Sys Admin or Architect Certification
- Istio service Mesh
- Deploying and operating Hashicorp Vault
- Deploying and operating a Kafka cluster
- Development skills (Golang, Node.js)
- Experience of Open Tracing (Jaeger)
- Experience of GitOps
- Postgres and MongoDB
- Good level of English
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
What's in it for you
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
Client video presentation