Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of the Arad Group, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
We’re looking to expand our DevOps team with an exceptionally talented technology professional, impassioned for robust architectures, multi-tiered and scalable cloud SaaS systems.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Be in charge of complex, distributed, high-scale production cloud systems
- Take responsibility of automated build and deployment processes
- Design, develop and maintain modern state-of-the-art CI/CD pipeline to improve R&D processes
- Manage, configure our production Cloud environments, build monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Take part in building cloud based Big Data solution – our proprietary platform which collects, processes, streams, and analyzes large amounts of data
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer in cloud-based environments (Azure is advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, like Spinnaker, Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, Screwdriver, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices: Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Linux Administration, Windows OS/Servers Administration, Networking & Security
- Scripting/programming skills with PowerShell/Bash/Python/C#
- Experience with infrastructure as code, like Terraform
- Knowledge in SQL scripting and Relational Database concepts – an advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka, PostgreSQL– an advantage
- Knowledge in software development methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
- Experience in version control systems (TFVC, GIT, DevOps Services, DevOps Server)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, goal driven, innovative, curious and open minded
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation