BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map and de-risk personal data against loss and misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection and response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency and retention, cross-border tracking and entity resolution.
On behalf of the BigID, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Design, implement, maintain and monitor our SaaS production environments, staging and dev
- Automate CI/CD processes
- Develop and improve frameworks and release procedures
- Build a fast, reliable, simple and stable infrastructure
- 4+ years’ experience in DevOps
- Experience in linux environments – Must
- Proven experience in cloud computing platforms – (AWS is a must)
- Microservices distributed environments with high availability – Must
- Hands on experience with container orchestrators (Docker, ECS and K8s) – Must
- Strong experience scripting in Python and Bash – Must
- Experience in infrastructure as code tools (CloudFormation – Must, Terraform -Big advantage)
- Good understanding of Web Servers, Load Balancers, Caching Systems, Relational Databases, Networking, etc
- Deep Cloud Networking & Route53 understanding
- Experience with Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD pipelines, Artifactory Jfrog
- Experience with monitoring tools DataDog or NewRelic
- Troubleshooter at heart and out of the box thinker
- Good communication skills in English
What's in it for you
- You will work in a fast speed growing startup, side by side with engineering teams & product managers to help create as much impact on cloud infrastructure and business growth using Infrastructure as code tools
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary