We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Ciklum Application Development and Services Solutions Team is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
We are offering the opportunity for someone with a technical background to develop their skills and career in the progressive and exciting realm of DevOps..
Our Client is a market leader in IT infrastructure for businesses and public-sector organizations in Europe’s Nordic and Baltic regions. With 7,200 employees and 4,000 consultants located in 87 offices across seven countries —Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia — our client combines a unique breadth of competence in IT infrastructure with a powerful local presence in each market we serve. Our Client offers a full range of hardware and software from the world’s top technology companies.
- Work closely with other Automation & DevOps engineers, operations, and developers on application teams to establish automation pipelines using tools in our Enterprise toolchain.
- Monitoring of technical issues reported by different stakeholders
- Generating responses and making timely followups
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences
- Strong troubleshooting skills with a no-quit attitude to finding the cause of problems and recommending/taking corrective action
- Monitoring issues reported by different stakeholders and coordinating with development team for resolution
- Application monitoring, configurations
- An enthusiastic, self-learner with a hunger for knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a passion for quality, automation and a lean/agile approach
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with one or more scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell etc.)
- Experience of application configuration and deployment
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions.
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary & Benefit Plans
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really