DevOps Engineer for ClickDimensions (Minsk)
ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
ClickDimensions is an elite Global Hi-tech company (Check us out on the Inc. 5000 list) in the field of marketing automation (we’re rated as one of the fastest- growing private companies in the US in terms of strategy, service & innovation!).
We are a people loving company located (in IL) in the heart of Tel-Aviv.
We develop a world-leading High-End SaaS Product- And work with the finest technologies (Web & Mobile) that are currently on the market! Therefore, if you consider yourself as such and looking for an excellence type of place where on your day to day you could learn, work and have fun side to side with the best people- we ‘d be glad for you to join us!
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Elite DevOps team!
The role includes close collaboration with our development department at a Microsoft Azure environment, implementing new technologies and much more. All within a production live environment of a large scale & distributed product.
- Experience with Configuration management and Version Control Solutions;
- Familiarity with TFS Continuous integration / Jenkins;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure /Amazon AWS;
- Deep experience with scripting languages as Bash and PowerShell ;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases;
- Familiarity with Linux environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Kindness, curiosity and enthusiasm;
- Good English
- .Net Coding abilities;
- Sc. in a related field;
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics /CRM Environments;
- Experience running in a large scale dynamic cloud-based production environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including Git;
- Experience with modern brokers messaging as Kafka, Events Hub, etc.;
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum is highly appreciated.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.