ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the project team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Elite global DevOps team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining and monitoring our infrastructure, improve the way we deploy our services, identify performance bottlenecks, and verify platform security and resilience.
The role includes close collaboration with our development teams working in the Microsoft Azure environment, implementing new technologies within a production live environment of a large-scale distributed product, and much more.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good technical understanding of cloud platforms, preferably Azure – must
- Experience with Configuration management and Version Control Solutions
- Experience with CI tools such as Azure DevOps / Jenkins pipeline
- Deep experience with scripting languages as Bash and PowerShell
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux OSs
- Experience in debugging production incidents
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work, both personally and at a team level
- Fluent English
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Experience running in a large scale dynamic cloud-based production environment
- Experience with modern brokers messaging as Kafka, Events Hub, etc
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies is highly appreciated
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary