Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum Malaga is looking for a DevOps Engineer with first professional experience from a Software/IT environment, well-organized and dynamic to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Assure availability and performance of platform(s) for our customers
- Maintaining and improving the IT Infrastructure, including Continuous integration, Virtualization, Cloud etc.
- Provide best practice advice to the project owners.
- Be innovative, learn new tools, offer your own ideas.
- Encourage a DevOps philosophy within Dacadoo development team.
- Technical university degree with IT/Software Development background
- Strong service oriented mind
- Strong skills in administrating Linux (Ubuntu / CentOS) as Server OS
- Used to work with Mac-, Windows- and Linux-Desktop-Systems
- Must have a deep understanding of IT architectures, data security and service integration to improve and enhance the existing backend platform with the ability to challenge technical subject matter experts
- Security Awareness and Knowhow
- Service Monitoring
- Cloud computing (such as Azure), scaling included
- Knowledge of all and mastery of many of the following technologies:
- DB: MongoDB (NO SQL) and MariaDB
- Languages: Scripting such as Bash, Python, Lua
- Knowledge in NoSQL (such as MongoDB) Performance-Tuning would be advantageous
- Services & Standards: HTTP(S), REST, TCP/IP, JSON
- Environments: Docker, Kubernetes, Citrix Xen Server, VmWare
- Tools & Frameworks: Apache, Atlassian (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, BitBucket), Git
- Log: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana,
- Security: Airlock, Sonicwall, Fortinet
- Readiness for out-of-office-hours interventions and being available on call.
- Strong organizational, follow-up, time management and administration skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Fluent in English and further languages would be advantageous
- Availability to participate in 7×24 on call organization if needed
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Various technical seminars.
Client video presentation