On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv DevOps team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are Guardicore (now Akamai!) we’re changing how organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team has some of the most talented experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better. We solve a few of the most complex technological problems out there and build the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCmagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on our future product.
What about you?
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. Our excellent Devops-team is responsible for developing products, tools and pipelines to allow Guardicore to release faster, scale in number of customers and monitor our various deployments. It’s a team of experts working with cutting edge technologies like Linux, Windows, Python3, MongoDB, Postgres, Influx, Grafana, Jenkins, AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s (and other Container technologies), and more. It’s a team with a wide tech-stack that is facing the core challenges of our business today and still has a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Lead automation architecture design and implementation
- Building and maintain CI/CD workflows
- Design and develop product packaging and deployment mechanisms
- Manage cloud operations on top of the biggest cloud providers in the market
- Improve production reliability and maintainability
- Experience with cloud architectures such as GCP or AWS
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Proven development experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of networking and routing
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree – Advantage
What's in it for you
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride – the point in which a startup becomes the market leader
- Competitive salary