On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Jabra is now building a new international team to build and market new advanced software products. The first new product is Jabra Voice Analytics for call centers, that is targeting to improve the lives of up to 15 million call center agents around the world. The solution is based on leading AI technology, that real-time during calls can analyze human emotions and many other data parameters.
The new product is strategically important for Jabra, and this team will report directly to the global management team. The AI technology is proven, with live proof of concept customers in both Europe and US. The next step is now to productize, take it to the next level, making a scalable global product.
The product will work across device platforms, with both web and client user interfaces. The backend will handle all the AI and processing. The solution will run both in cloud, local as well as on-premise. The platform will be integrated with a range of partners and platforms as e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Genesys and Tableau.
This is an exciting greenfield project, where it is up to the team to choose how to build the product. You will be part of the new Jabra Voice Analytics team, sharing great office with 3 other Jabra teams.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
- Help the team build a stable system with faster builds, more reliable releases, shorter time to market and improved performance
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across the Engage.ai teams
- Support and maintain existing infrastructure of Engage.ai
- Challenge current technical setup to improve quality and solve potential issues
- Provide your recommendations and ideas on infrastructure improvements
- Facilitate the delivery and operation of software created by our teams from development to distribution by building software releases and automating deployment and integration of new features, upgrades and bug fixes
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and providing post-mortem descriptions and further mitigation actions
- Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Be part of the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams
- Ensure high operational standards by developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of how the business software systems function and by keeping up-to-date product operation documentation and knowledge base
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (e.g. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- 2+ year of hands-on experience in building, analyzing and troubleshooting scalable geographically distributed systems
- 2+ year experience with SQL Server/T-SQL, WebAPI, Cloud computing (Azure), Automated build and deployments (Git, Azure DevOps), Event based architecture, CI/CD
- Experience working with live systems, monitoring, and alerting, infrastructure setup
- 2+ year experience with working with .NET (C# is preferable)
- Good knowledge and experience in at least one of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, Bash
- 3+ years of experience as a SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/Dev Ops
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years of experience with Azure DevOps(CI/CD) and infrastructure as code (ARM templates)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Application insights or similar tools.
- Experience with micro-services and supporting performant & scalable applications
- Experience with Electron or Desktop Applications
- Experience playing a similar role in product development
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors
- You have upper intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment as Online Development Team is a distributed team
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute to the further development of great products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly, and competent colleagues
- Business trips to HQ concerning projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after the trial period
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions