JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our e-commerce platform.
- Delivering our product roadmap.
- Planning for the future.
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride.
As a DevOps Engineer you and your team will deliver high quality features and performance improvements to the JustEat France Platform. Your work will truly make a difference, enabling JustEat France to achieve ambitious growth targets.
- Strong knowledge with development using AWS services
- Terraform, Packer, Ansible.
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- To be familiar with virtualization and containerization systems (Vagrant, Docker)
- Strong hands-on experience with MySQL
- Experience in server side development
- Experience implementing CI/CD; (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Experience working on high-volume, scalable customer-facing solutions
- Experience in Linux environment
- Experience with REST API development
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony
- Understanding of application security and industry standards and best practices
- Experience working in an E-commerce company
Our principles are at the core of how we meet our responsibilities. As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day to day:
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride and be proactive
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Continuous improvement
What's in it for you
We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation