DevOps Engineer for Onzo (Wroclaw)
ONZO is a global leader in consumer energy data and analytics. ONZO combines the science of energy analytics with disaggregation, lifestyle behavior analysis and probabilistic forecasting to give utilities and their customers unprecedented insights into how, where and when energy is used. Leveraging granular smart meter data, ONZO’s patented algorithms result in richer, highly accurate, customer-specific insights with actionable outcomes that help utilities improve customer engagement and energy efficiency, while reducing churn and creating new revenue opportunities.
ONZO is building a broad and complex SaaS platform to deliver their patented machine learning and analytics techniques at scale, and deliver the benefits of this augmented data back to both utilities and their customers through API’s or web applications.
On behalf of ONZO, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
You will be part of a team of talented software engineers based in Wroclaw, and will work closely alongside the Data Science and Product teams. We’re a friendly bunch with a huge range of backgrounds, and we strive to provide a welcoming, supportive and sociable working environment
- Setting up and maintain test, UAT and production environments following modern best practices;
- Extending and improving the CI/CD pipeline for our fleet of services;
- Working with developers to create robust, efficient and maintainable services;
- Automating everything!;
- Working in a multidisciplinary team environment using agile practices;
- Providing an infrastructure that affords the greatest insight into the service health and provides the appropriate alerting when necessary;
- Providing support for investigating issues across distributed systems;
- Monitoring production quality, ensuring a seamless experience for our users;
- Promoting the company’s delivery culture to the outside world and help us recruit the best talent.
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products;
- Deep familiarity with the Linux platform (including user & roles policies for running services);
- Recognize and promote the virtues of immutable servers;
- Experience with system monitoring and alerting;
- Ability to investigate and report on issues affecting running services;
- A test-driven approach to valuable working software;
- Awareness of common vulnerabilities and security best practices.
- Strong experience with AWS;
- Strong experience of infrastructure-as-code, e.g. Terraform & Ansible;
- Knowledge of container technologies (We use Kubernetes and Docker);
- Good experience of building & release management tooling (We use Git, GoCD, Artifactory, SonarQube, Jira and Confluence);
- Experience of instrumenting applications that allow the greatest insight to running systems (We use Prometheus, ELK, Grafana).
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.