Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Client – PrimeXM, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our UA team. DevOps Engineer builds and operates the platform which powers the PrimeXM core system.
PrimeXM is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions, and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions.
The post-holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of back-office business’s operational tools, as well as owning the development of several other key business aspects such as bespoke (and third-party) API integrations and payment gateways.
Junior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the wide portfolio of applications and services, including XCore systems, DBMS, monitoring systems, CI/CD and automation platforms, has a strong knowledge of Linux operating system and coding ability.
Important duties of the role include support, automation, configuration management, monitoring and tuning of all company systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps, infrastructure or development
- Strong experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- SQL databases (MariaDB, MySQL)
- Automation and configuration management tools (SaltStack, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Container and container orchestration tools (Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes)
- Performance analysis and debugging tools
- Python, Go or any other similar language
- Experience with TSDB, key/value stores, column-oriented databases and Elastic stack
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Icinga2, Zabbix, PRTG)
- Experience with web servers, reverse proxies and load balancers
- Experience with virtualization and on-premise infrastructure, VMware or OpenStack (Nova & Ironic)
- Experience with Windows
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working
Client video presentation