On behalf of SAP, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer with development experience to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications, has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
Introducing OwnID (https://ownid.com/)
OwnID is a digital identity that any individual can create and use to login to websites and apps. With OwnID, usernames and passwords are obsolete. OwnID is a decentralized identity that is owned by the individual who created and is using it. OwnID is an internal startup of a SAP.iO Studio. The project is led by two SAP Customer Data Cloud executives with decades of experience in the identity management space.
Infrastructure as a code:
- You will be able to apply best practices for: GitOPS, Microservices deployments (K8S), Deployments notifications (Success, Fail), Services health checks and notifications
You will be able to work on a daily with:
- Security (Security Groups, VPCs etc)
- Reviewing real resources utilization
- Reviewing exiting resources configuration
- NPM, Nuget, Docker repo. Releasing strategy for public resources
- DevOPS Documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Previous experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices and SDK releases
What's in it for you
- Lead the product to success, make your team members grow, innovate and express your skills on daily basis
- An opportunity to work on a highly technical solution that leads the market and not just follow it
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a big and successful multinational company
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunity