The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to join the CRM & Integration Tribe for a leading Europe travel company. Our mission is to build great tools to support our business. This includes integrations of systems via a message bus, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a custom application to manage hoteliers.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will be involved in building AWS & Azure services that support millions of customers, billions of pounds in revenue and thousands of requests per second. You will work together with people all over the Thomas Cook Group.
The plan is to use infrastructure as code, automation tools and services as much as possible.
- Analyze and improve upon existing systems, services and infrastructure
- Operate the platform within security and privacy guidelines
- Deliver commitments and timely escalate blockers
- Be part of the development teams, participate in Scrum processes
- 3+ years of experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Linux-based production systems and Windows as a plus
- 2+ years of experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting cloud production systems (AWS or Azure)
- 2+ years of experience of automatically provisioning and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with nginx.
- Hands-on experience in designing and building Continuous Deliverywith GitHub, Jenkins (groovy, scripting pipelines)
- Experience and belief in Agile principles such as Lean, Kanban, Scrum, TDD/BDD
- Experience with containerization tolls (Docker or similar)
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies (ELC, NewRelic, etc)
- Experience with Kong, Powershell & ARM templates is a big plus
- Challenge the status quo, open-minded and ready for rapid changes
- Proactive drive for continual improvement
- Strong logic and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- Willing and able to work in an international environment
- Good time management and communication skills
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation