DevOps Engineer for Unity3d (Odessa)
On behalf of Unity3d (https://unity3d.com/), Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
Unity is a flexible 3D development application that combines usability and raw engineering power. As a company, it is focused on evolving this technology, constantly driving it forwards and upwards. Unity aggressively reinvest in development to keep moving and growing at a radical pace, expanding usability, power, and platform reach.
Unity Technologies offers a highly technical and product driven work environment, where exceptional people from all over the world are entrusted to find smart solutions for difficult problems. We are light on process and super dedicated to quality. We prefer enthusiasm and personal initiative over management and control.
- Collaborate with other testers and developers in an agile environment;
- Gain new knowledge and hone your skills at software engineering.
- 5+ in IT;
- Proficient with at least one of the following:
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Windows VM installation and configuration;
- Willing to work with:
- setting up CI/CD infrastructure;
- Google Cloud Platform;
- Be able to work on a high level task independently ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good English is a must.
- Strong team player rather than individual developer;
- Passionate about software development;
- Eager to learn new things constantly;
- Ready to work in ‘continuous improvement’ mode;
- Must be able to garner respect from his/her team.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Friendly team;
- People oriented leadership;
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing start ups and the cutting edge of technology – rephrase;
- Interesting challenging tasks;
- Frequent business trips abroad;
- Hack weeks! and offsites! (the next hack week in Denmark is on 24th of June so don’t hesitate to join us 🙂 https://blogs.unity3d.com/2017/06/07/after-the-perfect-storm-unity-hack-week-xii/.