WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about infrastructure and technologies, eager to plan and deploy complex systems and dreams of working with the BEST team.
You will join us on the journey of building the infrastructure of amazing products in different architectures. As the main DevOps in the group, your contribution will be crucial for all teams work and for the stability and reliability of our production environment.
WalkMe Kyiv group is growing fast, we have the most interesting projects and we have the best terms and atmosphere in the IT market in Kyiv.
- Develop and automate the processes to deploy, manage and configure our application in the AWS environment
- Containerize our services and manage them with orchestration frameworks
- Solve technical problems in our systems and improve deployment and maintenance
- Explore new technologies, tools, and components
- Cooperate with other WalkMe DevOps / SRE’s
- At least 3 years in Linux distribution as a production DevOps
- Vast practical knowledge of networking and security
- Vast experience with AWS environment
- Practical experience with infra-as-a-code systems (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience in managing databases, such as MySQL\Postgres
- Perfect experience with Docker orchestration
- Experience with NodeJS environments, optimizations and deployment. (a plus)
- English – High level, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth