Zoomdata is a small and innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple and intuitive way to analyze and visually interact with data to solve business problems.
We are Northern Virginia Technology Council's 2016 Hot Ticket award winner for Hottest Big Data Innovation. We hire brilliant engineers with creative minds, and the drive to make a positive impact by unlocking the secrets hidden in Big Data. With the right approach, we provide our engineers with the best tools and try to stay out of their way! We believe that when you give smart people the freedom to do smart things, you will get outstanding results.
Zoomdata is funded by Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners, investors behind Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian etc.
On behalf of Zoomdata, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Maintain, develop and evolve CI/CD services and processes.
- Manage Product releases and support a predictable release schedule.
- Support several distributes teams of engineers.
- Manage, optimize, automate IaaS tasks.
- Script routine tasks, automate every possible aspect of processes.
- Develop DevOps strategies, improve existing processes and introduce optimizations based on industry best practice.
- High proficiency in scripting using Python/bash and reading code.
- Excellent communications skills (RU/UA/EN). Spoken English is a must.
- Practical experience with (a combination of) SQL/NoSQL/Cloud/Document data sources.
- Hands-on experience with CM tools (SaltStack is preferred).
- Linux/Unix system administration experience (CentOS/Ubuntu are preferred).
- Good proficiency with CI/CD tools (Jenkins is preferred).
- Hands-on experience with monitoring systems (Zabbix/Prometheus).
- Cloud infrastructure management experience with any major platform (AWS is preferred).
- Mastering docker/docker-compose configurations.
- Practical experience with version control systems (git is preferred).
- Responsible, positive, open and friendly team player.
- Advanced network configuration skills is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes (EKS is preferred).
- Understanding of MSA and SOA, HA/HL/LB services.
- Windows server systems administration (AD is preferred).
- Experience with SSO and MFA.
- Java/Go/etc coding skills.
- Experience with APM systems.
What's in it for you
- MacBook Pro Retina.
- Training programs.
- Tight English communications with US peers.
- Professional and motivated team.
- Impact on the product development that can change the landscape.