On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Devops Engineer with Back End Developer Skills to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are searching for a combined Devops Engineer/Back End Developer for our newly created platform team. You will have a challenging job where you get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development.
About the team:
The PDX team is a dedicated, autonomous group of developers within Stibo Systems, and we consist of 25 development resources split between the development offices in Denmark and Poland, and a similar sized group of business people. As a small generic development team, we can discuss and implement the technologies we consider suitable – and we are open to your ideas. The product is a multi-tenant cloud native platform for product data syndication, where vendors and retailers effortlessly can exchange detailed product information. We are working with large multi-dimensional data sets, and complex meta-specified data models, which means that we have interesting algorithmic problems to solve.
“Microservice architecture, infrastructure as code, continuous delivery, NoSQL databases, event queues – sounds like a developing environment you would like to join? In the Stibo Systems PDX team we aim to make use of the most relevant technology, to create well-built, sustainable solutions,” says Casper Voldstedlund, Section manager, R&D PDX.
- Work on developing and improving our technical infrastructure
- Work on improving our core platform – performance, security, usability…
- Work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital
These are some of the technologies we use, we do not expect you to know all of them but knowing one or more would be a positive:
- Cloud platform: AWS
- IaC: Ansible, Terraform
- Monitoring: Prometheus , Humio, Jäger, Grafana, Loki
- CI/CD: Jenkins Pipelines
- Source control: Bitbucket/git
- UI: Angular and TypeScript
- Backend: Java (Spring Boot), Node.js
- Runtime : Docker, K8s
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum