DevOps (Linux) Engineer for Sisense (Kyiv)
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking DevOps (Linux) Engineer to lead the team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and experienced DevOps (Linux) Engineer to join our DevOps team, who is interested in an exciting and challenging role combining R&D and business challenges.
The ideal candidate must be passionate towards delivering awesome solutions in code packaging and Continues Deployment areas.
- Develop installation package for Sisense product
- Maintain and support current setup solution
- Configure and deploy docker containers and images
- As part of the DevOps team, educate and share knowledge with your peers.
- Support and configure continuous integration systems
- Documentation about architecture of servers, application and related services
- Identify improvements in the development process
- 3+ years of experience in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Linux-based production systems
- Experience in creating and supporting infrastructure for SaaS systems
- A solid understanding of Linux fundamentals and tools
- Experience with virtualization and cloud services (AWS, vSphere)
- Experience with source code management tools (git)
- Scripting and software development skills (one of: Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Understanding and experience of using Docker
- Experience and belief in Agile principles such as Scrum, Kanban
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies experience
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with code repositories (one of: GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Experience with no relation database (MongoDB)
- Experience with log management system (one of: Logstash, Graylog)
- Software development experience
- Network engineering experience
- Open mindset
- Strong logic and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent English communication and writing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Unique working environment where you have an opportunity to build & influence Kiev site development;
- Business trips
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions