ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Manager to join the ClickDimensions project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced leader in the field of DevOps & Operations, to join the Global Cloud Operations team. The role involves close collaboration with the development, product and support teams and other parts of the organization to constantly expand and improve our SaaS Solutions. The system is a high throughput distributed SaaS, built mainly on Azure with some parts running on AWS and GCP. This position provides a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology company.
- The DevOps Manager leads key technical initiatives and governance to streamline operational processes across systems, departments and service providers. Also provides architectural guidance for system and service design to improve security, scalability, reliability and adaptability of our growing SaaS footprint.
- The DevOps manager takes quality very seriously and works to quantify and evaluate new ways of measuring quality to ensure application uptime and a positive user experience, and that we continue to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- The DevOps manager keeps up to date with new technologies, evaluates its impacts and makes recommendations. Is also willing to get their hands dirty and dive deep into technical details whenever necessary.
- The DevOps Manager is skillful and experienced at managing the team to ensure a healthy work culture and environment as well as provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Manages the production systems security, reliability, scalability and costs along with reporting, configuration and deployment of solutions. This responsibility includes the pre-production, test and development environments, as well as the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Is accountable for all aspects of deployment and technical operations including costs, technical project resources (partners/subcontractors or staff), scheduling, risk management, internal and external communications, and status reporting. It is expected that you will automate delivery, monitoring and reporting
- Tracking of infrastructure availability, performance and capacity as well as making recommendations to improve system health
- Proactive monitoring, logging, audits, and automated policy enforcement for security and cost compliance
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Establishment of standards and processes for operations that proactively prevent problems from occurring
- Identifies technical and process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards, and socialize/advocate to get them implemented
- Evaluates technological choices by querying providers, analyzing technologies and providing evaluations of each solution that include ROI evaluations
- Provides technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Coordinates cross-functionally and with vendors in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements
- Works with Program Management for estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6+ years of DevOps management or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools
- Expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
- Possesses deep understanding in the areas of cloud-based development, APIs, databases (SQL and Non-SQL), system design, and software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong automation skills in multiple scripting languages
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts. Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship-building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Has a track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
- Ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary