DevOps QA Engineer for CloudSimple (Kyiv)
The USA Company at the beginning of building of a next-generation private cloud as a service platform aiming at a scale of established cloud providers like Amazon AWS or Google Cloud. CloudSimple is led by a team of top Silicon Valley innovators and entrepreneurs with a rich history of founding and scaling successful ventures.
On behalf of CloudSimple, Ciklum is looking for DevOps QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
CloudSimple is building next generation cloud infrastructure with a specific focus on enterprises workloads. We are looking for a strong self-motivated Software Test Automation Engineer with passion for quality and automation.
- Develop/write test cases aiming at validation of provisioned/updated infrastructure/software components and their configuration
- Develop and maintain automated test harness and libraries
- Create automated test scripts from smoke, regression, and functional test plans all the way up to system, stress, performance test suites
- Integrate test scripts with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks
- Coordinate with Software and DevOps engineers the automation activities to improve unit and integration tests
- Strong experience in automation testing and hands-on experience with more than one programming language and its ecosystem (Python, Java, Golang, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience in developing and automation of test cases based on feature requirements
- Working knowledge of automating tests that validate the deployment and fault tolerance of scale out applications such as Elastic, Cassandra, Consul, Kafka, etc.
- Past experience working with Azure or Google public cloud
- Familiarity with best test practices applicable in cloud environments
- Proven experience defining and building test suites that are tightly integrated with a continuous deployment (CD) pipeline
- Experience in agile environments, ideally Scrum
- Familiarity with version control tools (e.g. git/GitHub/GitLab), CI tools (e.g. Jenkins), issue management and bug life cycle (e.g. Jira) and automation dashboards
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills to work with the global CloudSimple team
- Knowledge on Ansible, Ansible Tower and Terraform is a plus
- Open-minded, flexible and thriving in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Self-learning skills
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities