Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Security Engineer to join our team full-time in Argentina.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
The DevOps Security Engineer is a key role within the Cloud Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for integrating security practices into our DevOps processes and infrastructure, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems and applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to implement and maintain security controls, automate security processes, and identify vulnerabilities or threats.
- Maintain, evolve, and monitor cloud services and infrastructure
- Identifying performance bottlenecks
- Design and implement security controls in DevOps pipelines and infrastructure to protect our systems and applications
- Develop and maintain security automation tools and scripts to streamline security processes and improve efficiency
- Conduct security assessments and vulnerability scans on infrastructure, applications, and systems to identify and mitigate security risks
- Perform security code reviews and provide guidance to developers on secure coding practices
- Monitor and analyze security events and incidents and respond to security breaches or incidents in a timely manner
- Stay up to date with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and industry trends to proactively address potential risks
- Participate in security incident response activities, including investigations, containment, and remediation
- Collaborate with compliance and regulatory teams to ensure adherence to security standards, policies, and regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance and support to development and operations teams on security- related matters
- Document security procedures, guidelines, and best practices, and contribute to the creation of security policies and standards
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Azure Cloud with strong knowledge of Azure cloud security principles
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role with a strong focus on security
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and methodologies, and experience with automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with security assessment tools (e.g., Nessus, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP) and vulnerability management
- Understanding of network protocols, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other security technologies
- Ability to analyze and interpret security logs, event data, and identify potential security incidents
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum is a global company entering Latin America and building a new delivery centre here. Become a part of the big story created right now.
Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate side by side with like-minded professionals on a global scale.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.