Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Specialist for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of DevOps Specialist means that you will join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server, IIS, Containers, Kubernetes) SOA, multi-tier distributed architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development. Going from MS solution via containers to cloud.
This role is meant for the one who is comfortable with infrastructure and configuration, but also happy to roll up their sleeves, troubleshooting, debug, and ship features. You will be working in close cooperation with developers/QAs, Tech and Security Ops in Kiev team and across all our offices to manage, monitor and support the build/deploy processes on CI/QA and production environments.
- 3+ years Microsoft engineering background, experience in troubleshooting MS solutions.
- Knowledge of .NET/web application development process
- Understand .NET/web application build process (MS build, GAC, JIT, stylecop)
- Understand the CI/CD principal. Staging, CI servers, auto-deploy tools, unit testing and code coverage tools, both for .NET and web applications.
- CI server (TeamCity, other), deploy and automation tools hand-on experience: setup, configuration, support.
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL, Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket…)
- Scripting languages advanced knowledge (PowerShell, etc)
- Docker/Kubernetes & AWS: understand how it works, how to setup/configure it.
- Web application build and composition tools experience. Gulp, bower, npm, node.js, linters, etc.
- Monitoring tools. We use splunk.
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Business trips
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather