ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Сiklum is looking for DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to join our Leading Platform Operations team (a full-time position) at an Agile Team.
! This is a night shift and weekend on-call position with a rotation schedule.
The role includes writing scripts to mostly Windows but also Linux operating systems (automation processes), creating, managing and monitoring our cloud infrastructure deployment, writing integration documents etc., all within a production environment.
- Experience as a Deployment Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Ops Engineer;
- Experience working, implementing and configuring monitoring tools – ELK, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix;
- Working on Production live systems;
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure;
- Scripting and Coding experience – .Net, PowerShell, Python;
- Familiarity with Jenkins / TFS Continuous integration;
- Self-motivated, autodidact with excellent problem solving, eager to learn;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Skills in problem solving and resolution;
- Kindness, curiosity and enthusiasm!
- .Net Coding abilities.
- Sc. in a related field.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM Dynamics /CRM Environments.
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.