Ciklum is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a DevSecOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
Everything we do creates a safer future. Our people have a shared vision to protect the connected world, to create and deliver intelligent global solutions across an ever-changing financial crime landscape. We are obsessed with solving problems for our customers, we bring together great minds who face tough challenges on a daily basis and are encouraged to make a difference.
Together, we make the world a safer place.
Make everyday matter.
- Work as part of an agile development team within our Financial Crime Prevention Product Engineering team
- Provide guidance to the team regarding security best practices and standards
- Assess the security of applications and cloud infrastructure
- Design, develop, release, and maintain CI/CD tools and related processes
- Take the initiative and assume ownership for tasks or problems
- Troubleshoot process and tool-related issues to drive issues to resolution
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of innovative technologies
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Experience with automation and monitoring of security controls
- Experience with hardening of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Experience with source code management tools such as Github, Git/BitBucket
- Good shell scripting skills such as Bash
- Experience in DevOps/DevSecOps operational model
- Experience in responding to security incidents including mitigation, containment and post-incident follow-up
- Agile delivery methodologies
- Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience with GitHub or Atlassian toolset
- Experience in performing security vulnerability assessments
- Experience with Groovy, Python or similar scripting languages
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.