Ciklum is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a core part of our global marketing team, working alongside content and market research, and reporting into the Global Head of Marketing. You will be supporting the wider activities of the digital marketing function, collaborating with client marketing leads and other colleagues to enhance business performance. There is an also an opportunity within this role to help lead in the development of our ABM programme.
- Provide strategic direction on all social media and search activity to drive awareness and engagement
- Manage the delivery of earned, owned and paid search & social campaigns to the agreed quality, timescale / budget, whilst also managing third party suppliers to ensure service levels and delivery meet or exceed expectations
- Oversee all updates and reporting for our website, and coordinate with our agency partners and front-end web developer on updates
- Own the creation and management of the email campaigns, homepage and direct channels working with the brand and product marketing to define messages and content based on audiences’ opportunities
- Drive performance of the email channel adopting a test and learn approach and adapting core channel’s strategies to meet targets and help grow our marketing lists organically
- Utilise reporting and tracking tools to monitor performance and inform plans
- Collaborate with regional leads to maximise localised moments and events
- Brief the wider channels’ team for execution of the plan and collaborate with them to ensure optimal execution
- Strong social media skills (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Experience managing and delivering employee advocacy programmes for social selling
- Experience with HubSpot is a must
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good organisation skills, and strive to deliver strong results
- A great team player with a strong attention to detail to make sure everything falls in line with brand advocacy
- Experience of working a similar role
- Additionally knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua is preferred
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both internally and with our channel partners
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a collegiate, creative and dynamic team environment
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.