Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Transformation Manager that is motivated to support the growth our business in Germany. Your focus will be on generating demands and developing new clients for all of our portfolio offerings with a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate our growth further in Germany.
You will be responsible for business development, account management and consulting activities for a set of prospects or clients based in Germany includes but is not limited to identifying, prospecting, qualifying and winning clients. Your job responsibility requires
understanding client requirements, working with Ciklum’s solutioning team to create solutions specific to client needs and positioning the solutions at client organizations.
Ciklum will support you with capabilities, frameworks, references and other necessary topics in your sales and marketing activities.
You will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented Consulting & Sales Team and report to the Digital Transformation Director.
- Generating new business opportunities in large and Mittlestand companies in Germany to fuel the growth of Ciklum services in the region
- Generating an opportunity pipeline among the set of assigned clients and prospects
- Creating, prioritizing and managing strategic target account lists within a defined industry or region
- Researching and building new and existing account relationships at a C level
- Conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts as well as supporting the sales organization in these meetings
- Evangelizing Ciklum through events and seminars
- Achieving quarterly targets
- At least 10 years of experience in digital engineering, transformation and consulting services to this target market
- Ability to interact with buyers and decision makers (mid-level management) to convey the value proposition of the Ciklum proposition, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Support end to end sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure, including responding to RfXs
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- P&L responsibility
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executive A classical Hunter motivated by results and success in the field
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English language
- Proven track record in performance-oriented sales and business development roles selling Nearshore services
- Background in Software, Recruitment, or Outsourcing business is highly advantageous
What's in it for you
- Fantastic growth opportunity in a focused sales team in Germany
- Attractive compensation and incentive structure
- Opportunity to become a part of the fast-growing organization with possibility for international relocation
Client video presentation