Ciklum is currently looking for a Director of Automation to join our Geman team on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Sales, Product and AI Engineering teams to grow this practice. The role is located in Munich, Germany and reports to the VP, Intelligent Automation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) application that helps companies to increase business productivity via implementing technological solutions for optimisation of high-volume, high-repetitive tasks. You’ll spend most of your time speaking to client leadership teams about Artificial Intelligence, its use cases, and its challenges. You will also be architecting solutions and managing project teams, working with a wide variety of clients to deliver tech consulting services, and managing business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. As such a deep understanding of the application of sophisticated technology such as AI, Machine Learning (ML), and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is crucial.
The role also requires solid practical knowledge and experience in practice development such as developing a portfolio of solutions, building trusted long – term relationships with customers, working closely with the delivery team to design and implement sophisticated RPA solutions.
This is a technical leadership role.
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Cultivating and managing business development opportunities. Developing and maintaining long- term client relationships and networks
- Assisting in the strategy and implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, and modern Information Management
- Leading large-scale client engagements. Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitoring progress, managing risk and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Provides directional guidance and recommendations around data technology, data models, and data storage formats
- Managing expectations of client service delivery
- Effectively managing and motivating x-location teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, providing constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Playing an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- A bachelor's degree and approximately eight years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately five years of related work experience. Ph. D preferred
- At least five years of hands-on experience with AI, data science, big data, and data engineering
- Extensive experience connecting to various data sources and structures: APIs, NoSQL, RDBMS, Hadoop, S3, Blob Storage, etc.
- Deep understanding of statistical modelling as well as ETL, data ingestion/cleansing and engineering skills
- Hands-on experience with AI technologies within Microsoft and Azure ecosystems, with some experiences in tools such as Azure Cognitive Services, Bot Services (Microsoft Bot Framework), Azure Machine Learning and Databricks
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud available Machine Learning frameworks and tools such as Tensor Flow, PyTorch, ONNX, Weka, NumPy, PyMongo, etc.
- Ability to set up data and experimental platforms
- Thorough business understanding of AI application and ability to communicate with key decision-makers. Communication is essential, one must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights
- Outstanding team player
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines
- Experience with data platforms and ETL, ELT, data ingestion/cleansing and engineering skills
- Extensive experience connecting to various data sources and structures: APIs, NoSQL, RDBMS, Hadoop, S3, Blob Storage, Data Lake, etc.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, AzureML and MLOps a plus
- MS Certification: Azure AI Engineer Associate
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with a unique service offering on the market