Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Director of Strategy and Operations to join our strong and professional team.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry. As part of the leadership team, this person will help set the strategic vision and be responsible for developing, managing, optimizing and implementing critical processes and programs within the division.
This role will lead a high-performing team that works closely with other departments to create business solutions that lead to higher customer lifetime values & retention, improved effectiveness and efficiency of our teams, and a better understanding of our customers.
- Digitalize our end to end processes to ensure that we acquire real-time data, marry it with data science tools to make predictions, improving major processes, by reducing cycle time and improving responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Establish/Optimize operational processes to organize and track end to end initiatives across all functions within the Division to ensure business expectations are met.
- Provide oversight to and lead projects related to key strategic priorities – take ownership over key projects in support of the strategic priorities to drive critical business results and outcomes. Bring together broad groups of stakeholders across the organization to execute and support these projects.
- Compile data and trends analysis to incorporate recommendations and state of the business presentations. Assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations.
- Shape team strategic agenda to ensure focus on key strategic priorities and growth drivers while at a time working to evolve the meeting cadence and structure to drive overall efficiencies.
- Spend the necessary time with the team to act as common thread throughout the team with speed and efficiency – ensure the expected outcomes are driven throughout the team consistently & thoughtfully
- Facilitate the flow of communications with the Sales team, executive leadership team and internal Ciklum functions (IT, Facility, Talent, Finance etc).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in leading business operations and strategy
- Strong virtual team and extensive cross-group coordination/collaboration and very strong communication and partnership skills
- Self-starter who can manage ambiguity, chart a clear course and make tough decisions
- Exceptional strategic thinking, customer orientation, open & effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in defining and implementing processes with tangible efficiency improvements and dashboard metrics is required
- Demonstrated record of completed projects and/or product launches with significant business impact is required
- Executive presentation skills are critical for this role to represent the business: internally to management to build confidence for future investments and externally to partners and customers to foster partnerships that further build the business for future growth and success
- Analytical experience with strong business writing, product presentation skills, analytical and business math competencies, strong computer skills with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint programs, and a working knowledge of industry and channel practices, market and competitive analysis, financial modeling practices, and familiarity with product cost analysis.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in an international and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with a variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
Client video presentation