With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Domain Architect to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Together, in a team of 70+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners we take care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest-growing gambling platform.
As a Domain Architect, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team maintain and ensuring our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- Coaches the developers in his domain how to design software and how to implement it;
- Ensures the domain’s compliance with the company’s architecture rules;
- Knowing the product and the code in his domain deeply;
- Acts as a guardian of the code quality in his domain regarding the architecture and security;
- Works closely with other domain architects and the system architect on improving the architecture towards the developer needs;
- Engage closely with product owners to design & develop solutions to fulfill their needs by understanding the stakeholders’ challenges;
- Provide thought leadership and discuss critical decisions with developers in his domain;
- Continuously sets an example for the developers in his domain.
- Practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures;
- Practical experience with cloud-based solutions (AWS, K8S), microservices is highly desirable;
- Practical experience with front end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Angular or React) is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understands backend and frontend technologies;
- Has excellent coding skills;
- Knows the development tools very well;
- Works with modern coding practices (XP, TDD);
- Is a software craftsman and produces “Clean Code”;
- Understands himself as a servant leader;
- Understand how to do “Domain Driven Design”;
- Knows how to decouple software.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- State of the Art technology environment: Java EE7 (JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS, CSS3, HTML5), MongoDB, Glassfish, git, Maven, Docker etc.;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.