Investis is a unique player in the digital communications market, and continues to strengthen and grow.
If you share our passion, energy and a drive for excellence, you’ll enjoy our fast-moving, vibrant environment.
You’ll be collaborating with talented people and teams including designers, account managers, strategists and developers across our international offices.
To be honest, it can get a bit hectic at times, but in our business you wouldn’t expect anything less as we challenge ourselves to be the best.
You’ll be joining a team of digital communications professionals who combine expertise, technology and service to create award-winning solutions. You’ll be making new friends too.
We’re a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We’re committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
On behalf of Investis, Ciklum is looking for Drupal Technical Leader to join our Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting opportunity to become an active part of digitizing our world and join the Drupal team. As a Drupal Technical Leader you will be responsible for maintaining technical expertise in Drupal, PHP and related technologies by keeping abreast with changes in technology, product releases, AWS platform, Apps Servers, Database servers, load balancing, DB performance tuning etc.
You will also define best coding standards, coding guidelines and make sure it is followed strictly. Evaluate & Define architecture and framework for legacy applications migration, upgradation and major development projects. Ensure Industry best practices are implemented. As well as work with Infrastructure and Application development teams to solve cross-functional design issues.
We are looking for people, who have passion to drive innovation, product differentiations and technical mentoring and capable of learning new trends and technologies.
- Design technical solution for given business requirement;
- To lead the Investis Drupal Platform from technology stand point of view and provide technical input to Product Manager;
- To define Technical approach and framework for new/complex projects and ensure technical implementation is carried out within defined framework;
- Design solutions for complex business requirements;
- Designing core software components and frameworks and technology roadmap in line with the business strategy;
- Evaluate alternatives, and process requirements.
- Participate in Infrastructure planning and security definitions.
- Recommend best practices for application development
- Architect highly scalable software solutions.
- Deliver projects on-time and to specification with quality
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used and tools to be used;
- Follow trends in technology and have a point of view Define and own end -to -end Architecture from definition phase to go -live phase;
- Clear understanding of Web standards and well versed in web performance tweaking.
- Overall Web Development experience is at least 7 years, including good experience in Tech Leading roles using Drupal or any other Drupal based CMS;
- Good expertise in designing Drupal application stack in secured and high-load environment;
- Must have handled at-least 2 large programs in Cloud Based Services Development & Deployment, involving various Cloud and integration technologies.
- Exposure to following technologies:
- Drupal 7/8
- Varnish/MemCache etc.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and oral with solid exposure over English;
- Be organized, resourceful, confident, proactive and self-starter;
- Able to work independently and mentor team members;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluent English.
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.