Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: https://www.justeattakeaway.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a DWH Developer (Sales Analytics) for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
As our Data Engineer, you’re part of the diverse Sales Analytics team which is responsible for maintaining Sales related data such as:
- Restaurant master / historical snapshot
- Historical online status of restaurants
- Revenue from restaurant
The team’s goal is to support our existing platform, in addition to creating new components and integrations and ensuring production runs smoothly.
It’s your job to verify data integrity and transform it into the best format for each stakeholder, using the right tools to support their operational work.
- Model and test data using Amazon Redshift SQL, and build and maintain dimension or fact tables, with doing data audit activity to make sure the quality of data
- Collaborate effectively with team members and other stakeholders in Agile iterative processes
- 2+ years’ experience in handling data pipelines, data warehouses or other (preferably distributed) data stores
- 2+ year’s experience in coding advanced level of SQL, capable to use relatively complex querying technique such as window function, creation table with DISTKEY / SORTKEY, data cleansing with CASE statement to clean up data
- Basic knowledge of Python, including 1+ years’ experience
- Experience in the cloud is preferred (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation