Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
Devices across numerous industries - medical, transportation, robotics & many more - are powered by Toradex SoMs. We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed, and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products.
Toradex provides strong integration of hardware, software, and services. The company offers off-the-shelf products to a broad and global customer base in order to allow the fragmented embedded market to benefit from economies of scale.
Toradex's main products are Arm® processor-based SoMs which are combined with optimized operating systems. Toradex partners with companies like NXP, The Qt Company, and others and are at the edge of technology.
On behalf of Toradex, Ciklum is looking for a Dynamics 365 FO Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As part of our business process management group you will be responsible for further developing, maintaining and testing our cloud hosted Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment (ERP). Develop new features according to key users’ requirements and guarantee a smooth roll-out of new versions of the system.
As a Dynamics 365 FO Developer, you drive the complete development cycle for new features and bugfixes in our Dynamics 365 FO environment:
- Develop new features according to requirements from key users, according to best practice guidelines
- Fix bugs and implement workarounds
- Develop new reports and print-outs
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the ERP system through smart system design
- Develop and maintain test plans, leveraging Microsoft’s DevOps offerings
- Continuously integrate Microsoft’s new releases and hot fixes
- Create documentation and work instructions for new features, together with the key users
- Work with the Dynamics 365 FO project manager to plan and execute the business release roll-outs
- You are experienced with Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO (AX) development (3+ years)
- You have developed, tested and deployed software in D365 FO (LCS, DevOps)
- You are interested in Microsoft’s cloud-based approach – and follow the development closely
- You like to work in a global and remote team
- You work accurately and report precisely
- You understand and foster continuous integration and continuous testing approaches allowing high quality software deployments
What's in it for you
- Working in a dynamic global successful company
- Enjoy your freedom guided by agile processes
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- State-of-the-art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions