VavaCars is part of the world’s biggest independent oil trader group, Vitol SA, with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, delivering energy products on a global scale.
Merging the tech and auto worlds VavaCars are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our team.
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Dynamics 365 Functional / Configuration Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our client is the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, VavaCars is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds they are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, they have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
- Analyse requirements
- Perform configuration tasks
- Manage core entities and values
- Configure additional tools and services
- Configure and work with the Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Power Apps
- Create and manage Power Automate
- Implement Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Power Apps with other Azure apps and services
- Keep system up to date with latest Dynamics changes:
- Identify changes required to existing configuration
- Make changes to allow for new features
- Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Sales, Field Service, Service & Marketing Modules Desirable
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Azure cloud is desirable
- Comfortable using Azure DevOps Software Lifecycle Management tools
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions