We are a proud subsidiary of Vitol, the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, VavaCars is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world.
To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
On behalf of VavaCars company (https://www.vava.cars/), Ciklum is looking for Dynamics 365 Senior Solution Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be a strong advocate for great engineering practices and enjoy teaching these to your peers. You are pragmatic when balancing best practices against delivery, all the time managing technical debt effectively. You want to deliver value quickly and fail fast. Learning new skills comes naturally. Details matter. The role would suit someone who is passionate about building great software solutions and understand how to extract the maximum value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to achieve it.
- Analyze our business processes and data architecture
- Architect the implementation of a solution based on D365, including data strategy
- Customize Dynamics 365
- Create custom entities
- Create custom fields
- Customize Views, Forms and Dashboards
- Connect to external data sources and integrate with Dynamics 365
- Connect to external services like DocuSign
- Write export packages to allow data extraction as required
- Create and manage Business Workflows
- Manage and advise on Infrastructure requirements
- Keep system up to date with the latest Dynamics changes
- Identify changes required to an existing solution
- Make changes to allow for new features
- Integrate with Power BI
- Expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in .NET Core, EF Core, NET Core Frameworks is desirable
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Azurecloud is desirable
- Comfortable using Azure DevOpsSoftware Lifecycle Management tools
- Understanding of Azure Databaseofferings: SQL, MySQL, Cosmos and Redis cache
- Understanding of other Azure offerings: Active Directory, Availability Test, Resource Manager
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience on building global e-commerce or logistics solutions is desirable
- A skilled problem solver, able to understand highly complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – be a team player
- Fast learner, highly self-motivated, autodidact and well organized
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool office with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions